Patti Wegehaupt, Activities Office
It is that time again, room requests for 2022. The 2020 year has slipped by very quickly, and here we are getting ready to make plans for 2022. We will not be having a meeting this year due to COVID-19 restrictions.
You can pick up the 2022 room request forms at the following locations:
* Eagle’s Nest Clubhouse circular display rounders
* Tuscany Falls Clubhouse circular display rounders
* Activities Office Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (please knock on door)
Please note, all forms must be turned into the Activities Office through the mail slot in the front door. When completing your form, please write neatly so your information can be recorded correctly. Don’t forget to mark and identify the rooms you are choosing with the number of people who will be attending on a regular basis, as well as the beginning and ending time of the session.
If you read the form carefully, you will be able to complete the form in a short time and then turn it in at the Activities Office.
Remember, we need the following information:
* Name of club/organization
* Name of president, phone number, and email address
* Name of contact person, phone number, and email address
Mark the form for your requested space at Eagle’s Nest or Tuscany Falls:
* Mark the room you are requesting for use (we will do our best to honor your request)
* Record the start time and ending time of your meeting/session
* Mark the day of the week (M, T, W, TH, F, Sat, or Sun) that you want
* Write the first date that you want to begin your meeting/session and the ending date
Remember, space and time are limited on some days, so flexibility is sometimes necessary to make everything work for everyone.
If you need to cancel, contact the Activities Office as soon as you can at 623-535-9854.