Two New Lounges Offering Premium Amenities Open at Phoenix Sky Harbor
David J. Ramirez, Public Information Officer
American Express and MAG USA announced recently the opening of two new lounges inside Terminal 4 at Phoenix Sky Harbor – The Centurion Lounge and Escape Lounge.
The two unique spaces will provide Platinum Card® and Centurion Members with more options and premium amenities as they travel through Phoenix and the airport’s busiest terminal.
Spanning a combined total of more than 9,500-square-feet, the two-side-by-side lounge locations will feature a shared entrance, separate reception areas, specialty cocktails, fresh locally-inspired cuisine, and more.
The menus at the lounges will provide Mexican cuisine inspired food menus that will include a range of dishes such as eggs and chorizo, tortilla soup, pollo asado with a tamarind glaze, roasted cauliflower with harissa and a masala galam yogurt sauce, and more.
The Centurion Lounge will offer Platinum Card and Centurion Members and their guests access to premium amenities and services that include:
* A complimentary full bar with custom cocktails created by renowned mixologist Jim Meehan and wine selections handpicked by renowned wine authority Anthony Giglio.
* Floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive internal and external views.
* Essentials for business and leisure travelers alike, including dedicated workspaces, power outlets, private phone areas, comfortable seating, and access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
The Escape Lounge provides complimentary access for Platinum Card and Centurion Members as part of the American Express Global Lounge Collection. Non-card members can also access the Escape Lounge for a fee.
The new Escape Lounge will offer visitors premium amenities including:
* Local chef-curated menu featuring premium food options and seasonal changes.
* Unique Phoenix-inspired cocktails.
* Local wines, beers and spirits, coffee, and espresso.
* Silent digital library, with noise cancelling Bose headphones and free access to more than 7,000 publications from over 120+ countries courtesy of PressReader.
* Children activity packs, including Escape Lounge’s Kids Crew puzzles, coloring book and crayons.
Information on the Escape Lounge can be found at https://www.escapelounges.com/us/phoenix-sky-harbor.htm.
For more information on The Centurion Lounge, visit https://thecenturionlounge.americanexpress.com/locations/PHX/.